As senior living communities grow larger, they become exponentially harder to manage. 360 Healthcare is more than just an in-home health care agency. We’re proud to offer management and consulting services to retirement, assisted living, and other senior housing communities.We are committed to ensuring that each senior living community we help operate delivers outstanding resident services. Our goal is to help your community perform at its best potential.
Senior Living Community Management
We understand that no two communities are exactly alike. Each community has different needs and issues. We take pride in our flexibility, as we provide custom services for each community that we serve. Our company mantra is “Whatever it Takes,” and we’ll do our best to follow it by any means.
Our clients benefit from our industry expertise and the knowledge we’ve gained from the successful development several senior living communities. We have developed, documented, and field tested all policy and procedural framework to address virtually every aspect of the day-to-day operations of a senior living community including:
- Business Management-Administration and Accounting.
- Regulatory Compliance.
- Personal and Clinical Care Management.
- Food Services.
- Maintenance – Property Management.
- Activities and Social Services.
- Personnel Administration and Human Resources Management.
- Staff Recruitment, Selection, Orientation, and Training.
- Quality Assurance.
Senior Living Community Consulting Services
With 360 Management as your property advisor, your community will receive continual and consistent professional oversight and judgment on the following critical management issues:
- Evaluation and assistance in understanding your community’s strategic advantages, develop strategies to maximize market opportunities, assess alternatives, and develop profitable alternative approaches for your community.
- Provide ongoing assessment and guidance concerning market feasibility, financial viability, labor, licensing and other business and regulatory considerations.
- Guide and facilitate ownership in the organizational mission, developing operational goals and objectives, improve market position, financial performance, and organizational effectiveness at all levels.
- Evaluate and design and develop integrated business planning, budgeting, and business information systems.
- Assist in creating effective quality assurance and staff development programs, resident programs, care management, marketing and community relations, cost containment, and asset management.
- Recommend needed changes in operating systems, policies, and procedures. Facilitate changes in protocol, policy, or procedures.
- Design and negotiate vendor relationships and recommend changes respective to product-service vendors.
- Provide intensive management training for on-site community managers and other members of the management / supervisory team.
360 Healthcare Consulting for Senior Living Providers
State governments are beginning to regulate senior living providers and communities. 360 Healthcare can guide you through all processes, including the initial licensing. We’ll also ensure that your community remains compliant with all relevant rules and regulations.
We proactively check the compliance of our policies and procedures with current regulatory requirements and develop appropriate responses to all regulatory review inquiries.
Need help with managing your senior housing community? Give us a call at 561-400-0505.